This post describes how to use a baking paper stencil using examples from my dream scroll.
pencil preferably 2B
1. Draw a shape or complex design on the baking paper
2. Pin the baking paper to the material going through all layers.
3. Sew through the baking paper stencil and materials.
I’ve magnified the picture to try and show the stitches but white on white will still be hard to see.
4. Tear the paper away. There is no need to be neat about this step. This can be cathartic.
5. Do the next step in your project. Which in my case looks like this: